Learning Plan Electives to Enhance Your Leadership Skills
Event Electives for 2022 are Offered Through the Rotary's Learning Center
Courses included in the Carolinas PETS Electives Learning Plan
- Promoting Your Club as People of Action
- Building a Diverse Club
- Best Practices for Engaging Members
- Rotary Foundation Basics
- Committing to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Fundraising Basics
You are also encouraged to participate in the Club President Basics, Assistant Governor Basics, and the various levels of Governor Basics which include a variety of topics that are specific for your role.
Where is this Learning Plan for Carolinas' PETS?
Once you are signed in at My Rotary, the Carolinas' PETS Learning Plan can be found at this address:
Please note that the link works only if you are already signed in at My Rotary
- Sign in at MyRotary.org
- Navigate to Member Center | Online Tools | Learning Center
- Search for "carolinas-pets-electives"
- From the Search results, Select Carolinas' PETS Electives (should be near the top of the list)