Optional Thursday Electives
The following electives are offered on Thursday afternoon …
Current for 2020 event
From 2:00 until 3:30pm
- Navigating the DACdb (District Database)Want an easy way to contact a member any time, any place? Ever looked at your club dashboard to see how your club is doing with membership? Did you know you can track the PMails you send? Have you used the Potential Member category or the new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) feature? Did you know that if you enter your officers and information about your club, DACdb will upload those to Rotary.org AND you can compare what is on Rotary.org to what is on DACdb? Do you have DACdb mobile on your phone? You can learn about all of these and more! Come to the DACdb Thursday Elective! See you there! Agenda for Thursday Elective - DACdb
- Presentation Skills & Conducting Meetings Description to be posted September 2019.
- Building a Successful Leadership Team Description to be posted September 2019.
- From 4:00pm until 5:30pm
- My Rotary/Club Central Explore what you wanted (and need) to know about using My Rotary and Rotary Club Central to effectively manage your club! Learn where to report the required entries in Rotary Club Central so you can earn the Presidential Citation. Learn to navigate The Rotary Foundation reports to ensure your club is on track to meeting its goals. Create quick links to just the reports you need and like in your own customized "portal" of Rotary information. Don't miss this opportunity to learn about these important online tools that will enable you to be an effective and efficient club president. Agenda for Thursday Elective - MyRotary & Club Central
- Risky Business Serving as President of your Rotary Club is like being CEO of a company (without the corner suite and expense account!). You will have the opportunity to plan and participate in many exciting events for your club, but part of your position requires you to guide your club past potential problems. This session will help you minimize risks for your club, understand insurance coverage that your club already has, and what do to if something goes wrong. Resources for future use and step-by-step instructions for accessing online help will be provided. Agenda for Thursday Elective - Risky Business
- Rotary “101” v2.0 Would you like a "refresher on" or an "introduction to" the basics of Rotary International and the Rotary Foundation? Join us as we learn about Rotary. We will cover topics like: Who We Are, What We Do, Our History, Our Structure, Our Foundation, Our Leaders, Our Finances, and Our Partnerships. We will review: How Can I Get Involved? What are our Causes? What are Our Programs? This will be an interactive time to help us learn more about Rotary International and The Rotary Foundation and ways we can get involved as Rotary leaders. Questions are encouraged! Join us for "Rotary 101 v2.0". Agenda for Thursday Elective - Rotary 101